Inspiring Blog Award
This morning I was reading my blog comments, and there it was–a lovely surprise. Thank you, mypenandme at http://mypenandme.wordpress.com/2012/06/07/inspiring-blog-award/ for nominating Images of China through English Eyes for this award.
7 things about me:
1. I specialize in Behavioral Change Psychology and I’m a CMC Certified Master Coach
2. I’m told by many that I have a gift of healing
3. I’m passionate about photography and Art
4. I have 4 fantastic children and a great Chinese wife
5. I was a reasonably good darts player until I broke my shoulder very badly in February so I now have at least 12 months to get things working again
6. I Love to listen to the blues
7. I travel whenever possible but still have many places left on my bucket list including Papua New Guinea, New Zealand, Canada, Fijian Islands and Bhutan.
I nominate the following 15 blogs: