The Versatile Blogger Award
Hi everyone!! Wow! I was nominated by http://onelifethislife.wordpress.com/ for the Versatile Blog Award a few days ago and I have to give her my sincerely apology for not thanking her straight away and posting my nominations sooner. But before I do so, I want to say a BIG thank you to http://onelifethislife.wordpress.com/ who was kind enough to nominate my blog http://firstname.lastname@example.org for this great award!
If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger award.
• Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
• Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
• Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. ( I would add, pick blogs or bloggers that are excellent!)
• Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site.
• Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
My nominations for the Versatile blogger award in no particular order are :-
7 Things about myself:-
1) I’m English
2) I’ve lived in Shanghai China for over 10 Years
3) I have 4 fantastic children
4) I have a beautiful Chinese wife, she is my soul mate and keeper of my sanity
5) I work in Psychology for business
6) I have a mad loving for photography
7) I love to travel, take photos and drink wine
No apologies necessary! It was a well deserved award! I am thrilled that you accepted and responded. I will check out your nominations as well. Keep the great photos and posts coming! 🙂
Thanks as always for your kind words…Big smiles Mark
Congratulations! Onelifethislife nominated me too, just as you have. I was hoping to nominate you if I was nominated a second time. You beat me to it.
Thanks for that:)
Thank you for the award and apologies for the delay in response but I have finally got around to posting a link to your blog on my new awards page:
No worries and thanks 🙂